Thursday, December 11, 2008

Paws for the Cause

I feel truly honoured- got a flickr mail requesting for the use of my photo on icanhascheezburger.com. Purpose was to help publicise and raise awareness on the issue of homeless animals. I'm glad to be a part of this effort. Here's the LOL which was created from the photo of a sweet little anonymous kitten which I spotted in the cage outside Mt Pleasant clinic on East Coast Road. I don't know whether the kitten was eventually adopted but with sweet eyes like that, I would definitely be a fan.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

If you want to do something for the community cats of Singapore, check out the Pawpledge and CWS links in the left column - make a contribution, volunteer, help care for a cat in your neighbourhood, starting this Friday, 12/12, or according to the lady who contacted me, "the twelfth of never - for too many pets, that is the sad truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...