Thursday, November 23, 2006

New Blog Template

It's done! Whilst I was attempting to work out how to put the previous posts in, I found many many sites telling me how to do things in the new Blogger beta. So I decided to just bite the bullet and make the shift. And I must say that thus far, it looks quite nice. I have happily inserted a "Contents" page which lists all my posts thus far and not just the last 10.

Beta also has features which I think are pretty useful like the "older post" and "newer post" features when viewing a single post. Not to mention that this particular template actually stretches across the full screen and not just two-thirds of it.

Perhaps I will see how I can tweak this a little further so as to make use of all the new information I've gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...