Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cat Invasion

So now I am back in Singapore and find that my garden has been invaded by six (6) cats. This is due to my dear parents feeding cats in the garden, in defiance of the cat books and exclude the four (4) kittens fed in the nearby road. They are Paddy, Martia, Mickey, Mollie, Blackie and Sootie. One morning, I opened the front door to take in the newspapers and there they were, all awaiting their breakfast. I closed the door and soon after heard some furry bodies pressing against it. Eventually I fed them. Oh yes, all six (6) of them. (Photo here only shows Mickey, Sootie and Blackie. All my cat photos here.) I suppose this means I've really acclimatised back to Singapore. Then I fed my dear little Casey.

I have just migrated to Blogger Beta and am a little annoyed because somehow the migration has buggered up the posts listing. It is ok when it comes to listing the 10 most recent posts, but if I want to find an earlier post (say 14 posts beforehand), it becomes necessary to go to the monthly archive and then go down the pages looking for it!

I went searching around the Blogger hacker sites and fora and somehow I can't quite find the solution I need. In the interim, I've managed to insert a new link (under Archive) saying "All my Posts" which covers all my posts thus far. Need to page down quite a bit to find earlier posts but that's the best I can do at this point.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, that is funneeee :). I can just see all those six furry bodies plastered up against the door yowling for their brekkie.

    ReplyDelete

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...