Friday, June 08, 2007

My first century view photo!


Treed
Originally uploaded by Taking5
I've been on Flickr for a little more than 9 months and today, I finally had a photo which reached 100 views! This photo was taken with a camera phone. I did do a little touch up but it started off a nice sharp good quality shot.

I took the photo last December at East Coast Park, when we were doing twice weekly morning walks. We spotted various strays a.k.a community cats about the place, as recorded here. This particular chap we found one morning up a tree. He was too shy to come down from his tree to eat the cat food we brought for him. There was another cat wandering around so I don't think he managed to get anything even after we left.

It has been a while since we went walking at the East Coast Park. Hopefully our feline friends have been faring ok in our absence.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:15 pm

    That IS a great shot! I can't believe it's a phone camera. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...