Saturday, July 21, 2007

More Flickr self-publicity


The basilica
Originally uploaded by Taking5
I received a Flickr mail the other day which began as follows:

"Hi Taking5,

I am writing to let you know that one of your photos has been short-listed for inclusion in the third edition of our Schmap Washington DC Guide, to be published later this month..."



I took a look at the Schmap Guides website and it is quite a handy on-line guide, with options to print out pages etc. Since they paid me the compliment of shortlisting my photo, here is their website for reference: www.schmap.com.

The photo itself- well, it was of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington DC which I wrote about in a much earlier post. Am quite gratified but a little regretful that I didn't make a try harder to get a better shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...