Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Provence Pooch of the Day (1)


Provence Pooch
Originally uploaded by Taking5
So I was wandering the streets of Les Baux Provence when I spotted this large animal looking rather woebegone in a corner.

There were many, many dogs in Les Baux Provence. As I mentioned earlier, I suspect a certain amount of domestic tourism with the pets brought on holiday as well.

It was a challenge to choose my Pooch of the Day. He gets it because he was one of the bigger dogs I've met so far. You don't see it from this photo, but that was a pretty big pot.

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a St Bernard. The type that used to be used for water and snow rescues. They're darling dogs. V brave and strong and very calm temperments.

    ReplyDelete

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...