Saturday, June 06, 2009

Valle de Assisi Resort


No shot for Lanciano, so let me just insert a shot of our hotel room in Assis and also our dinner. This is a brand new (3 month) hotel and I must say that it is rather nice! First time that we have had nice fluffy towels in our rooms rather than the thin, large dishcloth-like towels we have had thus far plus a nice toiletries selection. Oh, shallow, I know, especially when we are on a pilgrimage but who doesn't like a nice toiletries selection?





Dinner was one of the better meals thus far. Definitely the tastiest pasta, with a little bit of olive, pine nuts, minced meat (I think pork). I am sad to say that when on tour, you definitely don't get the best of Italian cuisine – mass cooking is what we get. So it is really a pleasure when we have a yummy meal like this one.



1 comment:

  1. Nice room. Yeah, in my middle age I'm getting to be very comfort loving when I travel :).

    ReplyDelete

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...