Saturday, October 28, 2006

2nd Last Night in Boston

I started off this week with 3 assignments due end of this week, got a take-home exam due mid next week. I finished off one assignment on Thursday, a second one on Friday and am now 25% through the third one.

Earlier tonight we had our farewell dinner at the Harvard Faculty Club. It was a pleasant event and we received our certificates of attendance at the end. I'd been griping about the assignments all day and so one of my Indian classmates sidled up to me on the way back and asked me, "Why are you worried about outputs when you have the outcome in your hands"? Meaning, that with a certificate of attendance why did I want to bother with assignments? He then started pulling aside his shirt to show me his own certificate which he had tucked beneath. Not only was he keeping it close, it was keeping him warm as well!

Anyway, enough of procrastinating. Back to typing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:30 am

    aiyah, you are taking school so seriously. I wish I had spent more time on books instead of at the Windsor Castle, no not the royal residence but the unofficial London Business School local, or just going out with my fellow classmates. When do you come back to Singapore?

    ReplyDelete

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...