Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New Hampshire

This is a busy week for us. We have to finish our final assignments and get ready to go to Washington DC next week! So I will probably defer my posts on my weekend in New Hampshire for a while. In the meantime, do look at my Flickr pages for some photos and commentary. There are also some videos and photos on Multiply.

In the meantime, here is a little preview of what we saw in New Hampshire:

If you are thinking it looks cold, the answer is yes, it was cold!

2 comments:

  1. Snow always *looks* so pretty but being there in the slush is a totally different story :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't slushy. Snow not melting. One of the guys got a little excited and threw a snowball at me. He had a deprived childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Starting the Day Right...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...